Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

​​At Westview we are academic guidance counselors who work with students, staff, and parents to identity student needs and meet them accordingly. We can assist you and your student in all aspects related to Academics, College and Career Readiness, and Personal Growth.  We do not conduct therapy, but can serve as a referral source for in-school and out-of-school services.  We can also refer out for a variety of community based resources so please don't hesitate to ask any kinds of questions! ​For more information on Community Based Resources through Washington County please see the Resource and Referral List WACoResourceandReferral.pdf

Please be sure to contact your insurance provider before making any appointments with any mental health practitioner.  Many insurance plans have mental health coverage for in-network providers. If you do not have mental health coverage there are options in the community for services. Please contact 211 by phone or web for more information. You can also visit the Washington County Mental Health Department for more information: and for comprehensive Mental Health Information please see their Mental Health Focus Brochure MHFocus 2013-2014.pdf

For the Washington County Crisis Line and Mobile Crisis Team please call: 503-291-9111

Below are just a few of the agencies in the community that take a variety of insurance plans, OHP, and sliding scale for the uninsured.  Please visit their websites for more information, check out the Mental Health Focus Brochure MHFocus 2013-2014.pdf, and feel free to contact one of us for more resources.

Lifeworks NW: (503) 645-9010

Western Psychological: (503) 626-9494

Youth Contact: (503) 640-4222 

Portland DBT: (503) 231-7854

For Assessment/Treatment Providers for Adolescent Chemical Abuse Dependency: AssessmentTreatment Providers For Adolescents.pdf