Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

​​​On occasion, students and parents feel that their needs are best served by attending another BSD school other than Westview.  Sometimes students move outside the BSD boundary to neighboring school districts but wish to continue attending a BSD school.  In either case, special permission must be granted for a student to attend a school other than their home school based on their residential address.  Parents must complete an Administrative Transfer form and submit their form to their home high school.

Chromebook​​​ Damage Loss Protection Form​